Settle in for the most relaxing of stays at the Best Western Plus Chateau Granville Hotel & Suites.
First-class accommodations, thoughtful amenities and an exciting location in downtown Vancouver provide our visitors with an unforgettable experience. The warm tones, sleek furnishings and modern conveniences of our recently renovated rooms and suites create an upscale retreat from the busy streets below.
It is the hotel's policy to require government-issued photo identification at check-in (e.g., driver's license or passport). Please contact the hotel directly with any questions.
Credit card Payment:
Please be advised that credit cards will be pre-authorized at check-in for the approximate value of your stay, including an estimate for incidental charges. At check-out, the final amount of your invoice will be charged to your credit card; it is at the discretion of the credit card company when any balance between your bill total and the amount of money held on the pre-authorization is released.
Registration of Guests
For the safety and security of our guest we request that all guests in each room are to be registered at check in before 11.00pm.
100% Smoke-Free Hotel
The majority of our guest requests favor a non-smoking hotel environment. The only way to provide this experience is to prohibit smoking within the building. Therefore, we have applied this preference throughout our hotel. We do provide designated smoking areas outside the building to accommodate the needs of guests who do smoke.
Please note that there is NO SMOKING allowed on the balcony as it is considered part of the room.
There is a significant room recovery fee for guests who do not comply, in order to cover the extensive cost of restoring guest rooms to a smoke-free condition.
The Suite Life
Our spacious suites, spanning over 450 square feet, feature an elegantly decorated and separate living room with a double sofa bed. Each suite comes with a private balcony, a feature exclusive to our hotel, where guests can enjoy views of Vancouver’s enchanting city lights. Guests also enjoy free high-speed Internet and a wide selection of digital and HD channels as well as an extensive Video on Demand library.
Any Need, Anytime
Our hotel is designed to accommodate all of our guests’ needs. We offer two rooms specifically equipped for persons with permanent or temporary disabilities. We also offer limited rooms to bring your pet. We know how hard it is to leave your furry friend(s) behind when traveling so we are delighted to welcome your pooch(s) at the hotel. Please contact the hotel directly to inquire about reserving a pet-friendly room.
Please note: The principal registered guest must be 19 years or older.
- Concierge services
- Underground gated self parking (Charges apply)
- Electric vehicle charging stations
- Complimentary morning newspaper in the lobby
- Fax and photo copy services
- U.S. dollar exchange services
- Newly Renovated banquet facilities with expanded meeting space
- Walking distance to Canada Line skytrain station
- Whistler Express bus to Whistler – 1 block
- Quick Shuttle bus to Seattle – ½ block
Suite Amenities Include:
- Spacious suites spanning over 450 square feet
- Separate bedroom and living room spaces
- Exclusive and private balconies or patios in every suite
- 42-inch and 32-inch high definition televisions in every suite
- Microwave and fridge
- Spacious work desk
- Room service
- Three-line phones with voicemail services
- Complimentary high speed Internet access
- Complimentary in-suite coffee and tea
- MP3 docking station
- Wheelchair accessible suites available upon request
- Pet friendly suites available